Monday, July 27, 2009

Update Update Update!

So for Friday night through Saturday afternoon, I can't add any updates, my card is still in the works of recovering. Luckily though we're in good shape and Best Buy has graciously informed us of a return policy that allows for returning electronics for up to 14 days. So we're going to enjoy the hell out of this brand spanking new Dell Mini for a few days and do to popular demand, the updates will roll on.

To start off, I'll let you all know that me and John made the trip in 43 Hours. For all of you who doubted it, we did it. The only casualties were my netbook, and the amount of sleep we should have received. I do have a couple pictures from the desert, so I'll insert one here. The rest better recover properly so I can show you all.



I'll also have you know we tried to take a picture in front of the Welcome to California sign on Interstate 40, but they must of had an issue with people doing that so they put it in the middle of the bridge.

I want to take a moment to thank John's Aunt and Uncle for being so nice as to let us stay. They have a very nice house, which I hope they don't mind me showing a picture of, but I am very appreciative.



Naturally the first thing John would point out when we came in was a cat.



We didn't do much when we got in, after John drove 9 hours and appeared to be on the brink of death, we decided to go to dinner and then crash early. Today however we went to Huntington Beach.



Coincidentally it was the Hurley US Open of Surfing. We didn't get around to the Surfing as I was caught up in the Skate/BMX comps.

This kid was only 13 years old.



As for skating, I would first like to show a picture of the bowl.



Second, I would like to ask my sister Mallory, why she broke her wrist when she tried this.



Also we met up with my friend Ashley today who I haven't seen in forever. Ashley, John, and Myself were on the pier and I picked up this fish.



Finally, It's late now and we're headed to LA/Venice Beach in the morning. We found a guy claiming to do a front flip over 6.5 people. The 0.5 is a really short girl who is hard to see.



... he succeeded

1 comment:

  1. Mugged!? Nice you don't volunteer this information over the phone

    ReplyDelete