Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It'll be like coming home

John and I hit the open road again today. The journey home will take a significantly longer amount of time. By google maps estimate, we're looking at a 2 Day 20 Hour Journey. It's the general consensus that the next time someone says "Hey you want to take a road trip?" We'll probably be OK with it; mostly because where would anyone in New England want to drive to that would take 68 hours?

So We started off back in the desert.




It was good to see that parts of America are utilizing alternative forms of energy.



I'd say the beginning of this trip home was nothing less than brutal, we missed California and neither of us were excited for being in a car for that long (granted we did plan a few stops along the way that you'll have to stay posted for). We were relieved to of made it to San Fransisco though. Also I need to say sorry to Mallory for not making it, we're in a crunch for time in getting back and we hit more traffic than we expected. I'll make it up to you I promise!

Although it was hazy I got a couple good shots. I also got my fill of every foreign language I could probably name off the top of my head. John and myself might of been the only Americans there.



For anyone who knows my love for exploring Abandoned Building, you might also know my love for exploring tunnels. Although this one wasn't that big, it sufficed.



While sitting in traffic upon leaving San Fran, I found one of the things I was hoping to find at some point during the trip. That thing was a crop circle. As an added bonus, this one contained Jesus.



Also during traffic I told John I'd rather eat a triple Decker peanut butter sandwich with no Milk than to suffer any further.





...Well I won't be called a liar, here's that sandwich


(you'll notice the absence of any milk).


Also I'm not sure when the next update will be, our cellphones are having some issues out here with calls and Internet, by Vegas we should be set I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment